Texoma Patriots - April 2021 Newsletter #2
Come hear Allen West, Republican Party of Texas (RPT) Chairman
Wednesday, April 28, at 7 p.m. Join us at the Red River Cowboy Church - 3800 Hwy 691, Denison TX 75020 (Take exit 65 off Hwy 75 and go west approx. 4/10 mi (church is on left) MAP LOCATION
Allen West is our speaker at our April 28 meeting. He is fearless, and as RPT Chair, he is working to protect Texas sovereignty. Come out and welcome him to Grayson County. “We Texans” appreciate his fight to pass the legislative priorities the delegates to the Republican Convention voted on. They will strengthen our platform and uphold Texas liberty and honor. On the border situation, West said “Joe Biden’s stated plan to release over 25,000 migrants seeking refugee status into the U.S. presents ‘an imminent danger’ to Texas.” Breitbart News . He believes Texas has the right to take a stand against what the federal government is doing. We should defend and secure our borders and uphold our laws.
- Allen West served 22 years in the U. S. Army and retired at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He served in several combat zones and received many honors.
- In November of 2010, Allen was elected to the U. S. Congress in Florida’s 22nd District.
- Currently he is a commissioned officer in the Texas State Guard.
- At the Republican Convention in July, 2020, he was elected Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas by an overwhelming majority of State delegates.
- He is a bold spokesperson on TV and radio representing Texas’ conservative values.
- West believes it will be principled constitutional conservative policies, not politics, which secures a sound economic future for Americans.
Allen West publishes a Monday Message which deals with current events at the Legislature and in Texas. Go to www.texasgop.org to read his message. New is “The Elephant Heard” News and Politics podcasts, which has conversations with Republican leaders from across Texas. A limited number of West's book Hold Texas, Hold the Nation: Victory or Death can be purchased ($25 each).
Bring your friends, neighbors, members of your family including the youth. And bring your questions. Everyone is welcome. There is no charge to attend or to join the Texoma Patriots texomapatriots.org.
"Silence makes cowards out of the best of men.” — Abraham Lincoln
Bring your friends, neighbors, members of your family including the youth. And bring your questions. Everyone is welcome. There is no charge to attend or to join the Texoma Patriots
Subscribe to our website texomapatriots.org to receive notices of events and learn about items of interest.
The Children & Gender Modification (Legislative Priority #3) program has been rescheduled to April 6 (Tuesday) at 7 p.m. at Buck Snort BBQ, 224 E. Jefferson St, Van Alstyne. We have invited Jill Glover, Dr. Bobby Lopez, & Jeff Younger to talk about this priority item in the Texas GOP Platform. A bill to prohibit gender modification/reassignment should be voted on in the Texas 87th Session.
Mark your calendar for April 28. RPT Chairman Allen West will meet with us at the Red River Cowboy Church in Denison. That’s 7 p.m. Make sure you read Colonel West’s Monday message on our website - texomapatriots.org. We are delighted that Colonel West could be with us again.
P O Box 504,
Van Alstyne TX 75495
email@example.com - texomapatriots.org www.facebook.com/texomapatriots - @teapartytexoma