Texoma Patriots Newsletter #2 - September 2020
Extra! Extra! Special Meeting September 16
We invite you to meet the candidates running for Texas Senate District 30
The candidates are:
- Drew Springer, Texas State Rep - springerfortexas.com
- Shelley Luther, businesswoman - shelleyluther.org
- Andy Hopper, businessman - hopper4txsenate.com
- Chris Watts, former Mayor of Denton - wattsforsenate30.com
- Craig Carter, businessman - craigcarterfortexas.com
All five candidates have confirmed they will participate in the forum. Come early and eat before the meeting - everyone is welcome - there is no charge to attend - no RSVP required
NOTE: THE SPECIAL ELECTION FOR THIS SENATE SEAT IS ON SEPTEMBER 29
Early voting begins Monday, September 14 There has been a shuffling of our Grayson County elected officials.
- Former US Rep District 4 John Ratcliffe was confirmed as the Director of National Intelligence
- Texas Senator Pat Fallon is the nominee to run for his US Representative District 4 seat
- That leaves Fallon’s TX Senate seat open and the 5 GOP candidates are running for this position.
Senate District 30 currently serves all of Archer, Clay, Cooke, Erath, Grayson, Jack, Montague, Palo Pinto, Parker, Wichita, Wise and Young counties, and portions of Collin and Denton counties.
LOCATIONS AND TIMES BY COUNTY - SELECT YOUR COUNTY G
Get Ready for some fun! On October 3 there will be a TRACTOR PARADE supporting President Trump. Start time is 10 a.m. and the route will go from the high school parking lot in Tom Bean to Whitewright and return. There will be flags and signs and speakers. Also if you want to join in show up on your tractor, jeep, pickup, motorcy
Contact Larry Jones at 903-815-8468. More information to follow.
We still have Trump signs and bumper stickers. Let’s show our support for our President!
Enjoy the day!